1. I agree to pay full term fees at the first lesson along with the 150AED (plus VAT) registration fee.
2. I understand that I waive, release and discharge liability from Absolute Sports Services LLC (trading as Absolute Gymnastics), its employees, volunteers and representatives for personal injury or any accident caused as a result of my (or my child’s) negligence or as a result of disobeying instructions whilst participating in the activity.
3. I give Absolute Sports Services LLC permission to administer any First Aid required during the session.
4. I will not hold Absolute Sports Services LLC responsible for any loss or damage to belongings that are left unattended at the facilities.
5. I understand Absolute Sports Services LLC reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the program prior to or during the lessons.
6. I understand that photos and videos are sometimes taken during sessions which may be used on our marketing materials and on our website. Children entering competitions may be video recorded for analysis and used on marketing materials.
7. I understand that parents are not permitted to watch the lesson and must wait outside the class to ensure the child’s full attention to the trainer.
8. I understand that long hair must be tied back and any jewelry removed.
9. I understand that Absolute Sports Services LLC run through all public and school holidays within the term dates. Lessons will not be carried forward to the next term under any circumstance. If a client is absent from classes for long – term sickness or injury over two weeks, please inform Absolute Sports Services LLC immediately and provide a valid medical certificate in order to receive a credit note on management approval. Credit notes can only be subjected to the dates of the medical certification. I understand that failing to attend a class due to any reason (including holidays) is my responsibility and that classes will not be rescheduled or made up.
10. I understand that fees are non-refundable.